Authors are kindly invited to submit abstracts describing original works in all aspects of memristor technology and its applications to MEMRISYS 2023.
Please submit your work according to the guidelines given at the Submission Page not later than May 31, 2023. Only electronic submission of papers in PDF format is accepted.
Use our Abstract Template to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Text size must be 12 pt with single spacing in Times New Roman typeface and it must be justified.
- All margins (top, bottom, left and right) must be 2 cm.
- Title of the abstract should be typeset at 14 pt, authors 12 pt and affiliations at 10 pt, all using the main text typeface.
- Table and figure captions as well as references must be typeset in the typeface of the main text using 9 pt point size.
- The abstract must not exceed one page in length including text, figures and references.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this link to the Easy Chair web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted. Only electronic submission of Abstracts in PDF format is accepted.
Instructions for Authors’ Presentation and Poster
- Plenary talks have a 45-min time slot, with maximum 35 minutes for presenting the slides, and the remaining time dedicated to questions from the audience and responses from the Authors.
- Invited talks have a 25-min time slot, with maximum 20 minutes for presenting the slides, and the remaining time dedicated to questions from the audience and responses from the Authors.
- Oral presentations have a 15-min time slot, with maximum 12 minutes for presenting the slides, and the remaining time dedicated to questions from the audience and responses from the Authors.
A projector and a computer with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader will be available in session rooms for regular presentations. Authors must bring the presentation on a USB memory stick in order to transfer it to the computer in the session room. Files can be uploaded to the computers during the breaks between the sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems, speakers are advised to put .ppt, .pptx and .pdf versions of their presentation on the USB stick.
Be warned that movies embedded in the presentations are not guaranteed to be played. In addition, avoid using fonts that are not present in the Windows operating systems.
Speakers should arrive in their session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their session to report to the Session Chair.
- Your poster MUST be in portrait format.
- Your poster must be printed and MUST NOT BE LARGER than A0: Height=1189mm, Width=841mm.
- To ensure there is space between each presentation, poster walls will not always be aligned in a straight line, but may stand together in small groups to maximize visibility. Therefore, it is essential that your poster does not exceed the maximum width of 841 mm.
- Each poster presenter will be provided with Velcro stickers to attach their poster to their assigned board. Posters printed on canvas or heavy material are not recommended because they often prove too heavy.
- You will have access to the boards 30 minutes before the start of your poster session.
- Posters must be removed after the end of the session. Conference organizers will not be responsible for remaining posters.
- At least one of the authors must be present at your poster during the entire presentation session.
Suggested poster format
- Posters should be easily read at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- A poster printed on one large sheet of paper is encouraged.
- Include the title of the paper, the authors’ names, and their affiliations at the top of the poster.
- Avoid excessive amounts of text. Instead, provide information in short bullet points.
- Poster number labels will be provided on site and will be placed above your poster on the board; you do not need to leave room on your poster for this label.
- Introduction and Summary/Conclusions sections are advised.
- Double spaced text is recommended.
The MEMRISYS 2023 conference is part of scientific and cultural activities of The Italian Society for Chaos and Complexity (SICC).
Registration is mandatory and, for non-SICC members, it includes a 4 years membership to SICC. We highly recommend to issue your payment online as well, in order to avoid waiting during on-site registration. All participants (including chairpersons, authors, presenting authors, invited/plenary speakers, steering committee, …) must register.
Online registration must be made by September 25th, 2023 at the latest, to be eligible for the early registration fee. Online registration and payment is recommended to avoid long queue and is possible until October 25th, 2023.
Registration Desk will open on Sunday (November 5th, 2023) at the Welcome Reception.
In order to guarantee inclusion in the final conference program the presenting author must confirm the participation by the author’s deadline communicated in the acceptance letter.
For each abstract independently, at least one co-author is required to register for the Conference (one registration – one oral presentation/poster policy).
- Early registration fees by September 25th, 2023: 680 EUR (SICC members: 650 EUR)
- Late registration fees from September 26th, 2023 to October 25th, 2023: 780 EUR (SICC members: 750 EUR)
- On-site registration fees: 850 EUR (SICC members: 820 EUR)
- Early registration fees by September 25th, 2023: 380 EUR (SICC members: 350 EUR)
- Late registration fees from September 26th, 2023 to October 25th, 2023: 430 EUR (SICC members: 400 EUR)
- On-site registration fees: 500 EUR (SICC members: 470 EUR)
NB: Students have to present evidence of their status. SICC members have to report their SICC-ID.
The registration fee for Participants includes:
- Admission to the Plenary Session and all parallel Sessions
- Electronic version of the Abstracts book
- Conference Badge
- Gala Dinner and Welcome Reception
- Refreshments during breaks
- Admission to the poster sessions
Participants interested to attend both MEMRISYS 2023 and ECCTD 2023 have reduced registration fees. Follow instructions available in the registration form.
The following payment options are offered:
- Credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard): Available via EasyChair Registration
- Bank transfer: contact conference organization at the email address MEMRISYS2023.Info@polito.it